Saturday, October 8, 2011

Shawn Levy Plans To Direct Real Steel 2

what is the class struggle between the underground impunity for the world of boxing robots and financial collaboratively funded by the League. The truth is that it is different the way he has seen his popularity rise Boxing challenged more violent, less bound state in October "

Are not yet sold on this first film in Real Steel. It's not that I do not think the film succeeds financially, I think it's Lion King soon kicked out of the box office, not just my cup of tea. My kids will probably drag kicking and screaming, we have this, but I just can not shake the impression that he wake up the credits to me when it's time to go home.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.




Bookmark and Share

Followers

Copyright © 2012 bigmovies
bigmovies Template designed by BlogSpot Design - Ngetik Dot Com
Powered by Blogger
ztube.in