Saturday, October 8, 2011

heather locklear plastic sugery

The site reported that the appearance of ThirdAge.com "provoked a storm of speculation that underwent breast augmentation surgery."

Locklear, whose birthday is in late September, also fueled speculation in previous comments about plastic surgery. Although he denied going under the knife, however, she said: "I think it's great. Especially because I'm at an age when all my friends." No one is yet, but that is all talk .... Sometimes I look at this [the chin gesture] ... I think that would be scary, but hey, I'm not against all. Not at all. "



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.




Bookmark and Share

Followers

Copyright © 2012 bigmovies
bigmovies Template designed by BlogSpot Design - Ngetik Dot Com
Powered by Blogger
ztube.in