Saturday, September 17, 2011

Warrior movie


The movie is ugly, the characters are ugly and I'm sure Jo and Maggie Q has been dubbed in Mandarin, because I noticed some lip sync problems (as I know). It is offensive and it takes a lot to make me bored. I'm really shocked, because the guy rapes Maggie Q a few times and she begins to enjoy it. Sure some girls Like It Rough, but there is usually a safe word predestined. You can not expect an audience to love or understand any of the characters when you're a rapist and the other is suffering from Stockholm syndrome.

It also does not help that the cover is a DVD / Blu-ray such calls, this is an action-packed epic, with Maggie Q to show that they can kick some ass warrior ... Unfortunately, no, he spends most of his time on the fur with his shirt off and not even have the decency to show us the boobage. As I said, I completely missed the point, but after the second and third time, it was nice to see Maggie, I'm completely out of ... just looked up from time to time to see views on display.

Yes, it is visually impressive, but the story and characters should be avoided, there are many more out there for now and maybe you should invest your time in these movies ... Universal, why do they occupy? Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.




Bookmark and Share

Followers

Copyright © 2012 bigmovies
bigmovies Template designed by BlogSpot Design - Ngetik Dot Com
Powered by Blogger
ztube.in