Monday, September 19, 2011

Superbike World Championship

Race two saw the hard to open two of the four arms of the BMW Motorrad Motorsport riders Leon Haslam dropped back to 10 James Toseland and reunification back of the field after his arrival along with two other riders. As Leon started to chase the leaders, and James was trying to tear its way back to the-18 position, Badovini and Corser were neighbors in the 10-day battle.

Competition has increased visibly in front of Troy was in trouble, slipping back into the clutches of fellow BMW rider James Toseland fight the remaining points. Corser eventually withdrew from the race at the beginning of a technical problem. Fellow at the factory BMW rider, Leon, and will continue to require half of the race, managed to take seventh place Fabrizio. However, a gap four seconds to come to terms with the leaders and download Guintoli chasing him, Leon still faces a battle to the end, the end is forced to settle for eighth place. BMW Motorrad Italy Ayrton Badovini riders James Toseland and remained stable in 10 and 13 accordingly.

The story remained in front of electrical equipment and went directly to the wire with an intense three-way battle for the podium. But it must be the same three of the race, who went on stage with Carlos Checa is twice followed by Laverty and Melandri

Leon Haslam: "In the first race, I'm very happy with the beginning, I was able to put myself in the position I wanted to be running with the leaders. I was pushing for the podium and struggling to keep up with Melandri, but I was very difficult to move and stay ahead. I was happy to run near the front and the times were good, I could not get on the podium. The second race I had some problems with the bike and I had to adapt my driving style to try to get around. I got to the point where it was able to run consistent lap times, but in the meantime, the leaders were gone. Now we have summer vacation so I'm looking forward to spending some time in home and in the gym to prepare for the coming races. "

Troy Corser: "I ran, I made a good start, I actually had a little incident in the first corner where I collided with another rider, which cost me some time and to be honest, I was lucky not to crash. I struggled and managed to get to the front of the group and I felt good on the bike, but the grip level has dropped out of the race wore on and it caused me to push and turn the wheel. I just managed the situation as best I could and at home. I ran two, we had a problem with the bike, we are looking at right now and that unfortunately brought a premature end of the race for me. We're not quite sure why the problem occurred, but it seems unusual, because we made minor changes between the races. The changes appear to improve the packaging, but unfortunately we could not enjoy it. "

Bernhard Gobmeier (BMW Motorrad Motorsport): "Part of Silverstone with mixed feelings. In the first race, the lap times of Leo was good enough for a podium. After the second race, complained of gossip. Not good times. Troy has had a very good performance in the first race and proved that he is back from injury. In the second race which brought the bike in the garage and left the race early, as there were technical problems. Now we will analyze the data and know what the problem was. The whole team Stephanskirchen, Munich and the track has worked hard over the last two months. Now everyone will recover before returning to our home race at the Nurburgring. "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.




Bookmark and Share

Followers

Copyright © 2012 bigmovies
bigmovies Template designed by BlogSpot Design - Ngetik Dot Com
Powered by Blogger
ztube.in